Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SAD POETRY......!!


So Long For Now
by Yvonne Legge

You look so peaceful lying there
With your hands folded upon your chest.
You look like you are sleeping
But you are at eternal rest.
So Long For Now.

Not a hair out of place,
Your make-up nicely done,
A beautiful smile upon your lips -
For now you are with Absalom.
When someone special passes on
It does not mean they are gone,
Though they are no longer with us
Their memory still lives on.
It hurts so much to lose a friend -
Especially one that is trustworthy and kind.
Nan Legge, you were that special friend,
A rare and special find.
Nan Legge, you will always be with me
In spirit and in mind.
You will always have a special place in my heart
Forever until the end of time.
Nan Legge, I will not say "Good-bye".
This is not the end.
So I will just say, "So long..."
Until we meet again.




I Regret
by Dreamcatcher

My God, why did you take my mother?
Angles took the wrong one - not her - another.
Regret is a feeling that I feel everyday;
You took her from me, and I didn't say -

"I Love You, Mom," in my own way;
Only to hear her say it back to me.
God, why couldn't you just let us be?
She didn't deserve to die;
Didn't deserve to be in pain,
Only to leave me here asking you why -
Night after night when I cry in vain.







Gone So Soon
by Damian

You took chances
Once too many times.
As a child you thought -
"Oh no, never me."
Life is a gift,
Given and taken at some
Unknown time.
Your time came too soon -
Your life was over in a flash.
The fun you shared,
The joy you brought,
All just a memory -
Behind us.








I'm Sorry
by Duke Nguyen

I'm sorry for everything you've been through
It must've been very hard on you
I'm sorry for all that's been said and done
I was the moon, you were the sun
I'm sorry for not making everything right
But the situation I was in, was very tight
I'm sorry for not lending you a hand
If only I could be a better friend
I'm sorry if it seemed like I didn't care
Lucky for you, your special- someone was there
I'm sorry for breaking your heart
For forgiveness, where do I start?




She Walks
by Jeffrey Carter

She walks along this lonely street
no one to dry her tears
massage her tired feet
or calm ever present fears

Seeing life through tainted heart
making everything gray
Alone, her life, anew to start
Always searching for a way

But life goes on no matter what
That fact she cannot quell
Memories ne'er to be forgot
Within her heart they dwell

So she keeps walking this lonely street
Keeps searching to find her way
Every night she lies down to sleep
And prays tomorrow's a better day






Death Of An Angel
by Joseph Smith

I once knew a lady named
Misery
she lived in a damaged world
she calls to me in transparent dreams,

a lonely star
outside
the closed universe

she was my twisted soul

long ago
she experienced
the darkest of
pain

beauty was something
she could not
believe

I once knew an angel named
Evil
she traveled like a
ghost into the shadows

her heart was dying for some form of
life

all seems balanced
now
the angel burns to
die





Death of an Innocent
written by the association of SHANMEI

I went to a party Mom,
I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom ,
So I drank soda instead.


***********


I really felt proud inside, Mom,
The way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom,
Even though the others said I should.


***********


I know I did the right thing, Mom ,
I know you are always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom ,
As everyone is driving out of sight.


***********


As I got into my car, Mom,
I knew I'd get home in one piece.
Because of the way you raised me,
So responsible and sweet.


***********


I started to drive away, Mom ,
But as I pulled out into the road,
The other car didn't see me, Mom,
And hit me like a load.


***********


As I lay there on the pavement, Mom,
I hear the policeman say,
"The other guy is drunk," Mom,
And now I'm the one who will pay.


***********


I'm lying here dying, Mom ....
I wish you'd get here soon.
How could this happen to me, Mom ?
My life just burst like a balloon.


***********


There is blood all around me, Mom,
And most of it is mine.
I hear the medic say, Mom,
I'll die in a short time.


***********


I just wanted to tell you, Mom ,
I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom .
The others didn't think.


***********


He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is, he drank
And I will die.


***********


Why do people drink, Mom ?
It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now.
Pains just like a knife.


***********


The guy who hit me is walking, Mom,
And I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here dying
And all he can do is stare.


***********


Tell my brother not to cry, Mom .
Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I go to heaven, Mom ,
Put " Daddy's Girl" on my grave.


***********


Someone should have told him, Mom,
Not to drink and drive.
If only they had told him, Mom,
I would still be alive.


***********


My breath is getting shorter, Mom.
I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom.
When I needed you, you were always there.


***********


I have one last question, Mom.
Before I say good bye.
I didn't drink and drive,
So why am I the one to die ?


***********





I MAY FORGET
by somebody for SHANMEI

when I am dead, my dearest
sing no sad song for me
when I am avove on the funeral pyre
drop no tear to remember me

I shall not see any shadows
I will not feel any cold
I shall not get any love
I will not feel even u hold

there is raining even come flowed
I shall not feel rain
I shall not hear any more
sing on as if in pain

In a dream when ur dreaming
haply you will see met
haply I may remember
you may remember
haply I may forget


No comments:

Post a Comment